Monday, October 09, 2006

While I Think About It

I was just sat working in the conservatory when the heavens opened with a real downpour, it was like sitting inside a drum with a thousand people beating it. Mind you this isn't the point of this post, it just made me think as I looked out onto the lawn. It made me think that yes, lawns need water, but how many of us that appreciate, or even know, that they really do need other things as well, like fertilizer. Do you put fertilizer on your lawn?

If you do, good - well done. But 99% of "lawn-owners" don't, are you one of them? How about making a pledge to make a note for yourself to "feed" your lawn from now-on.
That's it, just a quick note while I thought about it. I will be talking more about lawn feeding and their other needs as we go along, so "blog" you later.

No comments: