I was going to call this bit "why me and why lawns", but thought better of it and settled for a simple introduction.
I do not intend to put myself forward as some kind of expert or anything like that, heaven forbid, I am just an ordinary guy with an ordinary house and an ordinary family with an ordinary lawn.
I do not profess to know everything there is to know about the "green stuff", but I do know how and where to go about finding it, so, as I needed to do something to sort out my own lawn and get it looking and wearing better, I thought that I may as well gather all the information together in one place and share it with you so that you can save yourself the time and trouble of doing exactly the same as I have already done. Makes sense doesn't it?
I also hope that you will share with me, by contacting me with any information, tips, questions or comments about lawns, their care and maintenance and anything else about them, that you may have.
Also tell any of your friends, neighbours, family or work-mates about this blog if you think that it may help them - there are no charges or cost's involved, everything is free.
I hope to regularly bring you articles and tips to inform and help you get the best from your lawn - heck, we have to go out and mow it, strim it or edge it anyway, we might as well find out the right way to do it. We might even save some time too. So please come back often, help yourself to all the free articles and help, and check out what's going on.
Don't forget to contact me, nicholaschivers@googlemail.com if you have any questions, tips, comments or advice, and I look forward to "blogging" with you about lawns again soon.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment